How to become a contributor to The Future of Commerce:
Thanks for your interest in FoC. We employ strict editorial standards for our content.
Every post is reviewed, edited, and SEO-optimized by our staff. If your content is accepted, you’ll hear back from us within 24 hours of receiving your email.
FoC editorial staff has final editorial approval on all site content.
Any content submitted MUST MEET the following guidelines to be considered for publication:
- Focus on relevant, high-level topics (industry trends, newsworthy stories, etc.).
- Be original content.
- Include links to sources when quoting or citing statistics.
- Maximum word count is 1200 words.
- Posts should tell a story from an expert perspective. Readers want to learn about the things that impact their business and employees.
Please DO NOT:
- Use product names or focus on selling a product. (You can link to your product page in the text.)
- Submit a press release or adverts – these will be marked as spam, and you won’t receive a response from us regarding submissions of this sort.
- Use footnotes. Instead, include links to your references within the post.
- Request backlinks to posts with the same keyword. We don’t participate in any form of back-linking schemes or trades.
- Plagiarize. This should go without saying, but all content must be original.