It’s widely accepted that UFOs exist, and yet May the 4th is still not a holiday. As a (meager) consolation, we’ve pulled together some Star Wars quotes that could be amazing email replies or signatures. A special shout-out to Lisa James and Ratul Shah for co-piloting this post.
From laughter to loss, fright to fearlessness, and mechanical-fisted reigns to rebellion, we’ve got you covered when it comes to intergalactic corporate warfare and peace.
If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine: Email replies for your mortal work nemesis
Every story has a villain and hero – and when told from the opposing side of view, it could be hard to determine which character is which. The same holds true in the world of work, where employees strategize about how to win The Great Turf Wars, each PowerPoint created to be more powerful than the last.
Along the way, sometimes you find your one true nemesis – and if you do, we’ve been told these would be amazing Star Wars email replies:
- “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.” Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace
- “Congratulations. You are being rescued.” K-2SO, Rogue One
“Then I will see you in Hell.”
Han Solo, The Empire Strikes Back
- “Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.” Darth Vader, A New Hope
- “Finish this? Who do you think you’re talking to?” General Hux, The Last Jedi
- “Hello there.” Obi Wan, A New Hope
- “Yeah, I’m responsible now; the price you pay for being successful.” Lando Calrissian, The Empire Strikes Back
“Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director.”
Darth Vader, Rogue One
It’s a trap! Email signatures + messages, work besties edition
The REAL employee satisfaction survey results are often reflected in the Teams group chats, emails, and texts among work friends. Here’s a list of Star Wars quotes that are likely somewhere in those exchanges:
- “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope
- “This is madness and screaming about it can’t help you.” C-3PO, New Hope
- “I’m being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain.” Kylo Ren, The Force Awakens
- “I know what I have to do, but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it.” Ben Solo, Rise of Skywalker
- “I ain’t in this for your revolution. I except to be well paid.” Han Solo, A New Hope
- “The captain says you’re a friend. I will not kill you.” K-2SO, Rogue One
- “Following direct orders isn’t always the best way to solve a problem.” Tano, The Clone Wars
- “So this is how liberty dies … with thunderous applause.” Queen Amidala, Revenge of The Sith
- “Oh no my young Jedi, you will find that it is you who that is mistaken about a great many things.” The Emperor, Return of the Jedi
“You’ve been a real friend, R2.My best one, in fact.”
C-3PO, The Rise of Skywalker
Lisa James: Greatest hits, goodbyes, and good wishes
Change is always hard, and goodbyes even harder. The co-workers of Lisa James share all that she's meant to them over the last ten years.
Someone has to save our skins: Real-talk from real leaders edition
Great leaders know that it’s not always easy to keep it real with employees, but is well-worth the trust and respect earned for doing so.
Here’s a list of Star Wars email replies and signatures to be on the ready for any moment along the corporate leadership journey:
- We’re going to win this war not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love!” Rose Tico, The Last Jedi
“This is the way.”
Mando, The Mandalorian
- “Over my dead body.” Han Solo, A New Hope
- “In my experience, there’s no such thing as luck.” Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope
- “We had each other. That’s how we won.” Lando Calrissian, Rise of Skywalker
- “In my book, experience outranks everything.” Captain Rex, The Clone Wars
- “I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee.” Queen Amidala, The Phantom Menace
- “Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.” Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars Episode II
- “Save the rebellion! Save the dream!” Saw Gerrera, Rogue One
The Force is strong with this one:
Get our brand-new trend reports HERE.